What is the connection between:
- Eisav and Krias Yam Suf?
- Frogs and the laws of impurity?
- The Kohen Gadol on Yom Kippur and the eved Ivri?
- Bilaam’s donkey, the Luchos, and Esther HaMalkah?
- The prohibition against ingesting blood and Shimi ben Geira?
As you read Classics and Beyond, Volume 2, you will discover these connections. For just as he did in the ﬁrst volume, Rabbi Avraham Bukspan will take you on a journey through the Torah and its commentaries — some classic, some more obscure. As you delve into the selections on each of the weekly parashiyos, you will discover many fascinating concepts and ideas; you will stretch your mind, and you will ﬁnd yourself growing in new ways.
Written in an innovative and modern style, it combines anthology and analysis, perfect for anyone who wants a substantive and creative thought on the parashah.
This sefer encompasses both wisdom and professionalism. A work of art — it takes precious pearls of wisdom from [many of] the great Torah masters and brings them to life in a way that our generation can appreciate. It is written in a manner that grabs the reader’s heart… and ignites in him a desire for Torah and fear of Heaven…
– Rabbi Ephraim Eliyahu Shapiro – Congregation Shaaray Teﬁlah, North Miami Beach, Florida
Number of pages 648